Self Employed & Freelancers Business Insurance.

Carrington Blake Accountancy works in partnership with FCA registered and regulated insurance brokers who are part of the Carrington Blake Group of companies.
As a Sole Trader or Freelancer, it is important that you work with a broker that not only understands your business but can facilitate the placement of your liability with a variety of insurers.
We provide a tailored approach to each client to understand their business before providing quotations, advice, policy production and claims handling as applicable. We will provide a comprehensive review and analysis of your insurance requirement/needs.

Here are some of the most popular coverage sort after by our Sole Trader/Freelancer clients:

Professional Indemnity Insurance
Public and Products Liability
Directors and Officers Liability
Commercial Combined Insurance (Package)
Construction All Risks (Contractors)

The feedback we have received from our clients on the brokerage service is that :

Received quotations that have allowed them to make their businesses more competitive and to give them the comfort of knowing they are being provided

Receive a full breakdown analysis of the coverage
High-speed communication
High level of expertise and is highly responsive
Specialist advice

To receive a quotation for your insurance coverage feel free to contact us on: 0207 537 6628 or e-mail your requirements through to
Get a Quote