Self Assessment Quote from only £79 – File Your Tax Return with Confidence.
Self-Assessment Tax Return Service
Complete your Self-Assessment without the Worry of Paying Additional Tax from only £79.
Do you need to complete your 2019-20 tax return before the 31st January 2021 deadline?
Here at Carrington Blake Accountancy, our tax advisers will be able to complete your self-assessment in time for you.
Our experts are here to help you through every stage of your tax return. Get a full HMRC Self Assessment review from a dedicated accountant, then we’ll submit it on your behalf.
Contact us now to find out how we can help you today.
Carrington Blake Accountancy is for…anyone who needs to file a Self Assessment Tax Return.
- Sole traders
- First-time tax filers
- PAYE plus side income
“Carrington Blake Accountancy saved me when I desperately needed an accountant to help me do my Self Assessments at very short notice before the deadline. Unfortunately, I am not the most organised of individuals and left it to the very last minute with receipts everywhere I knew I was definitely going to be fined for late submission and to be honest gave up. I was then recommended Carrington Blake Accountancy and thought well what do I have to lose? Surprisingly the consultants took on my file organised my receipts in just 2 short days and submitted my assessment in on time, says it all really.”
David, IT Contractor
HMRC Self Assessment Penalties
Completing a self-assessment tax return for the HMRC is compulsory, which if not done will lead to a possible fine of £1,600.
The penalties for late tax returns are:
- £100 fixed penalty for missing the deadline
- 3 months late, a daily automatic penalty of £10 will apply for the next 90 days (maximum £900)
- 6 months late, a further penalty of the higher of 5% and £300
- 12 months late, a further penalty of the higher of 5% and £300
Why Choose Carrington Blake Accountancy
We provide daily support and long term advice as part of the service we offer. We are proud to have over 10 years of experience in delivering a jargon-free friendly service for each of our valued clients and we continue to grow our practice year on year.
Most Common Issues Without Assistance from an Accountant
- Not giving details in full about your incomes and expenses
- Getting the numbers wrong when you are inputting the data
- Not keeping records (e.g. P60, P45, expense records, bank statements)
- Realising you’ve made a mistake on your self-assessment but doing nothing about it.