Guarantee 30-day turnaround…
from receipt of accounts or your money back!
Here at Carrington Blake Accountancy, we do things just a little bit different. We don’t only claim to provide a great service, but we are so sure we can deliver that, that we are ready to put our money where our mouth is. We promise to turn around your accounts within 30 days of receipt, or we will give you your money back!
So Why Should You Change Your Accountant?
You should consider changing accountants if:
- You are unhappy with the service.
- You can get a cheaper service elsewhere.
- You can get a better service elsewhere.
- Your current supplier is closing their business.
- Your company has grown and the current accountant cannot cater for your expanded needs.
If any of the above ring true, simply fill out the form to the right of this page, and we will be in touch to prove to you just how Carrington Blake Accountancy can help you.
Questions you should be asking your accountant?
- Can you provide a fixed fee for the work you’ll do for us?
- What is my break-even point?
- What drives my revenue?
- Are my financial results good, bad or indifferent?
- What are your most successful clients doing?
We have simple answers for all the above and more, so what are you waiting for?
What Is Stopping You From Changing Accountants?
- “I’m still waiting for my accountant to complete last year’s accounts”
- “We can’t change accountants, until our business accounts year-end”
- “I’m worried that HM Revenue & Customs will start a tax investigation if I change accountants”
- “I have been with my accountant for many years and they are the only ones that understand our business tax affairs.”
- “I don’t need an accountant, I have a bookkeeper and do my own tax return”
We understand change can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be with us. Get in touch today, and we will put in a plan of action together to make you feel entirely comfortable before you make any decision to switch.
Get in touch with us today.
Please enter your personal details below and one of our advisors will be in touch.
“We were referred to Carrington Blake Accountancy at the time we were having problems with our existing accountants, this was due to the accountant not being able to handle the requirements needed for a growing company. We went through a massive growth spurt which resulted in us needing a lot more management accounts and the ability to forecast and analyse our business. Unfortunately, our current accountant couldn’t provide this level of service. We have now been with Carrington Blake Accountancy for 2 years and we are very pleased with the level of service we receive and would recommend it to all new and growing businesses.” John – Director, Marketing and Media Company, London
“Good to finally work with Accountants that understand my industry and not just my finances” Susannah – Managing Director, Architects, Liverpool